Skip to main content
14.20.300 Appeal to Superior Court.
This section is included in your selections.

An appeal from any action or decision of the Board of Adjustment may be taken by any aggrieved person to the Superior Court in Kenai Alaska under the rules of appellate procedure governing appeals from administrative agency decisions and applicable ordinances. (Ords. 925, 2675-2013)